Garcinia Lean (MAXIMUM Weight Loss) No Magic Bullet, But........

By Roberta Pastor

I have read the negative reviews out there. My, oh my, sure glad I didn't listen to them. Listen fat people (like myself), supplements like drugs, are not a 'one product fits all' experience. I want to speak to the people out there that have fought weight all their lives, like me.

I am 68 year old woman who has been fat for 60 years. I have tried every diet and exercise program that has come down the pike. My experience through out all these trials and tribulations, has been that I am HUNGRY ALL THE TIME! This review is not for people who can lose weight if they 'just put their mind to it.' I'm glad for you. You are blessed.

This review is for people like me, who do everything they tell you to do, and the weight doesn't come off. This review is for people who have ALWAYS restricted their calorie count, with minimal results. This review is for fat people who watch their skinny friends eat like a bird and tell you how FULL they are, and leave food on their plate. You have not only eaten your portion, but you would devourer everything they left, if you could get away with it, unnoticed. You know who you are. Then there is the guilt, the shame. Your a pig! You deserve to be fat! Right? Wrong! You are just HUNGRY!

I have now used two bottles of this product over two month's time. I waited to review because I feel that it takes awhile for anyone to experience results with a supplement. I can now tell you that this product diminishes my appetite. This product allows me to stay on 1200- calories- a- day diet. Could I eat 3000 calories a day and lose weight? I think not. Does this product make you feel so full that you can't stand the sight of food? No! This is not meth folks, this is a healthy supplement.

Some of those negative reviews are a scream. " tried this product for two weeks, ate everything I could get my hands on, and didn't lose a pound, I even gained weight!" Really? No kidding. I say to these people, Well, I guess this product doesn't work for YOU. Move on.

Seriously folks, if you are someone who is willing to restrict your calories, exercise and take this product two to three times a day, you might experience results that you have never had before. I say MIGHT, because it may not work for you. If you think that a majority of the problems of diet failure has been related to appetite control, then I strongly recommend giving this product a shot. Commit to two months. I know you have spent hundreds of dollars over the years on trying to lose weight. So, what's another $60, right?

I have not lost 10, 20, 30 pounds in one month as some reviews tout. BUT, I have consistently lost a pound a week. That is amazing, considering my life experiences of watching the scale stay stuck or move up, despite my efforts!

About that one negative review of BEING AWARE OF FIVE STAR FAKE REVIEWS. Now, why would anyone give a fake review to get a free product that is worthless? Duh!

I buy a lot of products from Amazon. I base my purchases on the reviews customers give. I try to build a good reputation on giving honest, helpful reviews myself. I trust this is one of them.