Why NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Is the Very Best

In 2004 and 2005, the U.S. National Library of Medicine published two randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled studies that evaluated the impact and safety of Garcinia Cambogia extract (60% HCA). Over 8 weeks, participants lost an average of 5.4% of their body weight and body mass index (BMI) using the exact same recommended "Weight Loss Dosage" of NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract. What's more, food intake, total cholesterol, LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides, and serum leptin levels were all significantly reduced, while HDL (good cholesterol), serotonin levels, and fat oxidation (fat burning) significantly increased—all without any negative side effects.

Extracted from the South Asian fruit Garcinia Cambogia, NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract (60% HCA) is a clinically proven, all-natural, non-stimulating, safe and effective extract shown to curb appetite (satiety), reduce caloric intake, increase lean muscle mass while simultaneously burning fat, lower body weight three times faster than diet and exercise alone, increase serotonin levels, and decrease cholesterol levels—all without any negative side effects.


By Tafra: Excellent Product

I have been using NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia for about 10 weeks AND added Naturewise Raspberry Keytones Plus+ about 6 weeks ago. I started a diet and excercise program at the same time and since I would like to lose a total of 90 lbs thought the supplements might help me get a good start - and my experience has been exceptional. Not only do I feel great, there has been a dramatic decline in my appetite...I no longer have so many cravings, nor do I feel the desire to sit at work and snack all day. The most exciting part has to be the 32 lbs I've dropped in the past 10 weeks...that's right - 32 lbs in 10 weeks! I have an office job and have not been as committed to the excercise program as I intended to be because we have been doing some renovations in our home. I'm very active/busy outside of work, but I really contribute the weight loss to the decrease in my appetite and boost in my metabolism supported by the supplements. I have not experienced any side effects from either supplement. I still have about 58 lbs to lose so I plan to continue with both supplements until I reach my goal weight. I'll try to post an update in a few months about my progress. Good luck in reaching your weight loss goal and in achieving a healthy lifestyle!

By Megan: Truly Does Work!!

As a medical professional I had serious doubts about such a "miracle product" but with our wedding months away I thought I'd try. What a great decision!! In just a week and a half (taking this and the ultra coffee) I've already seen results! Hello smaller wedding dress! Thank you NatureWise!!

See more reviews from Amazon.com